Package: Decanter Gastro & Wellness
"Wine is bottled poetry." The 11 Decanter Awards mark the winemakers of Međimurje, making the Međimurje Wine Road recognised as one of the best in the world. Enjoy the perfect flavors of this divine drink, paired with traditional dishes, and then wish to stay in this place forever.
The offer is valid from 4th January to 24th December 2021
- Accommodation at the Hotel Terme Sveti Martin **** or Regina Apartments
- Healthy and homemade buffet breakfast with unlimited drinks (coffee, homemade juice, homemade tea)
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of traditional and local specialties (Međimurje Dinner on Fridays)
- 1x wine tasting on Fridays in the wine house Hažić, train transport*
- 1x dinner in the restaurant Terbotz with wine tasting
- A gift bottle of a qulity wine from Međimurje
- Unlimited bathing at The Temple of Life Thermo-Mineral Pool Complex (Night Bathing until 11 pm - Fridays, Saturdays and days before holidays)
- Unlimited bathing at Martilandia Summer Aquapark (June - September)
- Unlimited use of the hotel fitness center and the gym
- Bio cosmetics, slippers and bathrobe in the hotel room
- Animation program suitable for all ages
- Live music on Fridays at the Pub Potkova
- Free WiFi at the Resort
- Bathing before the check-in
FREE of charge (The use of towels and bathrobes during this time is
charged according to the regular price list.)
* Transportation for a minimum of 10 registered people.
Additional offer as a supplement to the price of accommodation (optional): WINE THERAPY PACKAGE*
• Wine Therapy ritual: body ritual (exfoliation, mask and massage)
• A glass of sparkling wine with homemade pralines
DISCOUNT PRICE: 48 €
*Prices are per person. The additional package can only be purchased with the purchase of the Decanter Gastro & Wellness package. Individual services cannot be purchased separately at a discounted price. The prices in € are informative and the payment is done in HRK.
Hotel Terme Sveti Martin
minimum stay 2 nights
from 75 € per person / day
What does a real active holiday look like?
Get to know the world of locally produced ingredients turned into tasty and healthy dishes. Visit the Healthy Dining Restaurant Le Batat and bite into healthy meals like Ceasar salad with chicken and sweet potato or traditional dishes like aspic or pasta with cabbage. For those who prefer a meat-free menu, we offer vegetarian dishes and dishes with seitan.
Countless activies in the outdoors
Rent a bike and cycle to one of the attractions near the Resort, put your running shoes on and discover a Trim trail near the hotel, or simply put your mat down and find your inner peace during morning yoga and saturate your body in negative ions. The possibilites are endless, just like your imagination.
Did you know that you can come to the Spa resort Sveti Martin with your whole family, without having to worry what to do with your four-legged angels? As a real pet friendly resort, we welcome all pets - dogs, cats, parrots, even goldfish.
Free excursion to a deer farm
Every Saturday morning go on a free trip to the local deer farm and give your little ones an unforgettable experience of the company of over one hundred deers and mouflons so tame that they will eat from your hand. This trip will definitely make your holiday memorable.
Homemade jam and desserts
The quality of offer and the satisfaction of our guests is our number one priority, and that is why we have decided to expand our offer of products. We have started to produce our own jam which can be tasted during breakfast, as well as desserts prepared by us. If you haven't done it yet, order "Falat" cake and find out what a cake made from local ingredients tastes like.
Medicinal thermal mineral water
Explore all the advantages of our medicinal thermal mineral water abundant in elements good for your health! When you visit the pool complex, look for columns which describe elements from the water and find out what each of them is good for.
Considering the huge impact of hotel industry on the environment, our strategical goal is minimal impact. So far we have implemented a few standards, one of the most important ones being ISO 50001:2011, "ZelEn" green badge which guarantees we use electricity from renewable.
Destination of excellence
Međimurje is a very special destination. Did you know that the Sveti Martin na Muri municipality was awarded the European Destination of Excellence title twice? Visit this northernmost municipality in Croatia, and you will soon realize why.